La Sportiva Mythos Lace-Up Climbing Shoe - Women's, Pistachio, 41.5 M EU
La Sportiva Mythos Lace-Up Climbing Shoe - Women's, Pistachio, 41.5 M EU by La Sportiva at The Classified Guide. MPN: 234-GREEN-41.5. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Mythos is the iconic and versatile climbing shoe that does everything and fits everyone. This is the perfect shoe for crack climbing with its low profile toes and the overall neutral, round shape of the shoe. It over-performs from the training wall to extended multi-pitch climbs, without sacrificing comfort. Your feet will thank you.MULTI-PITCH COMFORT - The Mythos is the perfect balance between comfort and performance; Flat fit delivers comfort for both long multi-pitch climbs and extended
Product Description & Reviews
The Mythos is the iconic and versatile climbing shoe that does everything and fits everyone. This is the perfect shoe for crack climbing with its low profile toes and the overall neutral, round shape of the shoe. It over-performs from the training wall to extended multi-pitch climbs, without sacrificing comfort. Your feet will thank you.
Features & Highlights
- MULTI-PITCH COMFORT - The Mythos is the perfect balance between comfort and performance; Flat fit delivers comfort for both long multi-pitch climbs and extended sessions in the gym; Dry-Best lining in tongue controls moisture and enhances breathability
- PRECISION FIT - The Mythos feature patented to-the-toe lacing; The soft unlined leather uppers adapt to the shape of your foot, great for all day multi-pitch routes where your feet tend to swell
- ALL-DAY PERFORMANCE - The Vibram rubber heel rand and sticky FriXion RS rubber soles help climbers find solid footholds with great sensitivity and without pain or cramping
- RUGGED BUILD - This indoor / outdoor climbing shoe is constructed from high quality materials; 1.1mm full-length LaspoFlex midsole and 4mm Vibram XS Grip2 sole make the Mythos as stable as it is durable; Weight of 8.29 oz.
- TIPS FOR BUYING - Rock climbing shoes are designed to fit differently than other footwear; Be sure to reference the La Sportiva size chart in the product images for more accurate sizing; The fit should be tight, but not painful, and without pressure points
6 x 5 x 13 inches
11 x 4.7 x 13.9 inches
Have questions about this item (234-GREEN-41.5), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by La Sportiva, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 70034/002-TRQ-40.5, ean: 0666898528257,
Precise, verstile, and a best seller - the Vapor V opens 5.15 performance to the masses, with an assymetric and slightly downturned fit and Bi-tension randing. Rather than jam the toes forward, the rand connects beneath the toes and pulls backwards t...
mpn: 70025/002, ean: 0666898690725,
The starting point in our climbing career is of fundamental importance. It gives rise to the genetic building blocks that shape our climbing lives. The origin offers a lush leather upper, giving a feeling of padded luxury that is rarely found in a sh...
mpn: EVL0289-2.5, ean: 0849948008705,
The next generation generally pushes the boundaries of climbing to points where Warren Harding himself wouldn't have even dreamed, and given the fact that our youth represent the vertical world's future, it's pretty outrageous the children's climbing...
mpn: 20B-609301-33, ean: 0801216255037,
Versatile, high-performance, lace-up climbing shoe with S-Heel construction for technical heel work and precise performance on all terrain.Innovative S-Heel Construction System eliminates heel deformation in high torsion situations. Differentiated la...