La Sportiva Women's Mythos Lace-Up Climbing Shoe, Pistachio, 39.5
Free Shipping Included! La Sportiva Women's Mythos Lace-Up Climbing Shoe, Pistachio, 39.5 by La Sportiva at The Classified Guide. MPN: 234-GREEN-39.5. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Mythos is the iconic and versatile climbing shoe that does everything and fits everyone. This is the perfect shoe for crack climbing with its low profile toes and the overall neutral, round shape of the shoe. It over-performs from the training wall to extended multi-pitch climbs, without sacrificing comfort. Your feet will thank you.MULTI-PITCH COMFORT - The Mythos is the perfect balance between comfort and performance; Flat fit delivers comfort for both long multi-pitch climbs and extended
Product Description & Reviews
The Mythos is the iconic and versatile climbing shoe that does everything and fits everyone. This is the perfect shoe for crack climbing with its low profile toes and the overall neutral, round shape of the shoe. It over-performs from the training wall to extended multi-pitch climbs, without sacrificing comfort. Your feet will thank you.
Features & Highlights
- MULTI-PITCH COMFORT - The Mythos is the perfect balance between comfort and performance; Flat fit delivers comfort for both long multi-pitch climbs and extended sessions in the gym; Dry-Best lining in tongue controls moisture and enhances breathability
- PRECISION FIT - The Mythos feature patented to-the-toe lacing; The soft unlined leather uppers adapt to the shape of your foot, great for all day multi-pitch routes where your feet tend to swell
- ALL-DAY PERFORMANCE - The Vibram rubber heel rand and sticky FriXion RS rubber soles help climbers find solid footholds with great sensitivity and without pain or cramping
- RUGGED BUILD - This indoor / outdoor climbing shoe is constructed from high quality materials; 1.1mm full-length LaspoFlex midsole and 4mm Vibram XS Grip2 sole make the Mythos as stable as it is durable; Weight of 8.29 oz.
- TIPS FOR BUYING - Rock climbing shoes are designed to fit differently than other footwear; Be sure to reference the La Sportiva size chart in the product images for more accurate sizing; The fit should be tight, but not painful, and without pressure points
5 x 6 x 14 inches
4.1 x 4 x 13.3 inches
Have questions about this item (234-GREEN-39.5), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by La Sportiva, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: TOMS-DYNASTYGREEN-10-5, ean: 0023821097622,
So Ill styled the TOMS Street LV Climbing Shoe with TOMS footwear for an original style. This shoe has the same design as the original Street Climbing Shoe, which is So Ill's most aggressive, downturned shoe for the gym's hardest boulder problems and...
mpn: EVL0278-7.5, ean: 0849948007739,
Non-stop research and development with the strongest female climber has created next level performance, uncompromising precision and raised the bar for climbing shoes. The Ashima features an aggresive downturned shape and a completely new anatomicall...
mpn: 20B-609301-37, ean: 0801216255112,
The Katana is undoubtedly one of La Sportiva's many classic shoes due to its combination of all-day comfort and technical prowess, and the Otaki's aggressive attitude tackles some of the toughest climbs out there. But where do you turn when you need ...
mpn: 865-BL-32, ean: 0801216183156,
From freeing hard aid lines to sending cutting-edge boulder problems, the La Sportiva Women's Miura VS Climbing Shoe has been there, done that, and will gladly do it all over again. The aggressive shape and sticky Vibram rubber combine with the Sling...