Synergy Endorphin Men's Full Sleeve Triathlon Wetsuit (M1)
Free Shipping Included! Synergy Endorphin Men's Full Sleeve Triathlon Wetsuit (M1) by Synergy at The Classified Guide. MPN: SYN-WTSUT-00AD-M-04-END-FU-M1. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Synergy Endorphin is is a high performance full sleeve wetsuit providing you with flexibility, flotation and speed at an exceptional value. Designed and constructed for optimum balance between buoyancy and flexibility, it is perfect for all levels of ability, be it competing in triathlons or for open water recreational swimming. The Endorphin Full Sleeve Features: SyPrene SmoothSkin treated with Nano SCS Silicone for added strength and super-low friction covers the entire suit. The silicone
Product Description & Reviews
The Synergy Endorphin is is a high performance full sleeve wetsuit providing you with flexibility, flotation and speed at an exceptional value. Designed and constructed for optimum balance between buoyancy and flexibility, it is perfect for all levels of ability, be it competing in triathlons or for open water recreational swimming. The Endorphin Full Sleeve Features: SyPrene SmoothSkin treated with Nano SCS Silicone for added strength and super-low friction covers the entire suit. The silicone treated neoprene makes the suit non-porous, producing low friction for maximum glide. AquaLift panel, which promotes superior flotation. AquaLift side panels wrap around the torso to create added buoyancy. HiFlex Panels: Upper chest panels employ the greatest flexibility ever obtained in SmoothSkin neoprene. Dual SmothSkin Neck: low-fitting, super flexible and adjustable SmoothSkin Neck Enclosure eliminates chafing and is very comfortable. The neck panel is made from only 1mm thin SmoothSkin, which creates a seal that is impenetrable and soft, thus alleviating problems created by other wetsuits such as chaffing, general discomfort, reduced blood flow and inflexibility. This back of the neckline utilizes a high grade, non-abrasive aqua velcro to insure maximum adjustability. Internal Zipper for reduced drag and water penetration. SuperFlex and HiFlex rubber on the shoulders and arm panels boast an unsurpassed 680 percent flexibility. Special inside lining absorbs far less water than is typical, keeping this suit light and allowing it to peel off easily in transition. One of the main concerns when buying a wetsuit is finding the right size. While sizing is a matter of both height and weight, your weight is the determining factor of the size of the wetsuit. Please refer to the size chart for choosing your correct size. If you are in between sizes, go up one size.
Features & Highlights
- TRIATHLETE MAGAZINE EDITOR'S CHOICE AWARD WINNER / LAVA MAGAZINE BEST VALUE WETSUIT - Suitable for all levels. Ironman & USAT approved. Athlete endorsed. Comes in wide range of sizes to insure a perfect fit.
- PROVEN TECHNOLOGY EQUALS SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE - Hydrodynamic neoprene made from Yamamoto #39 with SCS silicone coated SyPrene. 5mm thick core buoyancy panel / 3mm lower legs and back / 2mm arms and shoulders.
- EXCEPTIONAL FUNCTIONALITY - Full range of motion. Unsurpassed 680 percent flexibility. Highest grade anti corrode internal wetsuit zipper from YKK which greatly reduces drag as you move through the water. Super soft low neck with smoothskin on both sides and because it is so soft, it feels like you hardly have anything around your neck.
- MAXIMUM BUOYANCY - 5mm wetsuit, which is the maximum buoyancy allowed in triathlon wetsuits. Creates nearly double the buoyancy than 3mm suits, which are not recommended for cold waters. Float higher. Move faster. Save energy.
- CUSTOMER SATISFACTION - 30-Day Guarantee: If you are not 100% satisfied within 30-days, send it back for a full refund / 2 Year Warranty / Lifetime Replacement Guarantee.
13.7 x 3.2 x 16.6 inches
Have questions about this item (SYN-WTSUT-00AD-M-04-END-FU-M1), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Synergy, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: S620CB-98-4, ean: 0749819603889,
Neosport Junior's 2mm Shorty Wetsuit is a great first wetsuit & it's styled just like our adult suit so your kids will love wearing it. Most importantly it's priced to appeal to mom and dad. Soft and comfortable premium neoprene material Flatlock sea...
mpn: PAQVSM, ean: 0707565274777,
The men's marine shorty from Phantom Aquatics is an exceptionally comfortable and warm suit that is cut specifically for Ladies. The 2.5mm thick neoprene is stretchy to give freedom of movement and flat lock seams help improve comfort. A high frictio...
mpn: 4867-EY5-2, ean: 0191015036679,
O'Neill has the line for the Grom assault taking place this summer: more styles, more graphics and more colors! now the kids can hit the Beach with the same gear as the world's best surfersShould fit snug, but not too tight. Perfect For The Beach Or ...
mpn: PAQVSM, ean: 0647732686159,
When a little warmth is all you need, stay comfortable and protected with the Voda Premium 2. 8mm Shorty suit. This suit is ideal for scuba or snorkeling. When you get home, you will remember the fun and not the sunburn. The colors and stylish graphi...